Goodbye summer, hello autumn!!
Well, summer is almost over, it's time to take te camera and go for a waltk into a dense forest to catch those beautiful autumn colors :)
I'd like to share some of my summer photos, goodbye beaches and sea and sun and sand!!
I'm looking forward those october calm days, where the wind blows and leaves fly, those ocher, red, yellow, golden and brown colors, the fall melancholy, rainy days and dark evenings...
Wow, I'm an autumn lover, maybe because I'm a melancholic person??
I don't have beautiful autumn shots in my protfolio... yet :)
So, some of the DT wonderful pics I've found
And shoot :):)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images