Goodbye summer, hello autumn!!
Well, summer is almost over, it's time to take te camera and go for a waltk into a dense forest to catch those beautiful autumn colors :)
I'd like to share some of my summer photos, goodbye beaches and sea and sun and sand!!
I'm looking forward those october calm days, where the wind blows and leaves fly, those ocher, red, yellow, golden and brown colors, the fall melancholy, rainy days and dark evenings...
Wow, I'm an autumn lover, maybe because I'm a melancholic person??
I don't have beautiful autumn shots in my protfolio... yet :)
So, some of the DT wonderful pics I've found
And shoot :):)
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!