Goodbye winter, welcome spring
In our resort city in southern Russia there is no real winter.
Mimosa blooms in January and in the forest appear first spring flowers.
Although this year winter we were pleased with several snow days.
Very beautiful and unusual look evergreen trees covered with fluffy snow.
Winter fairy tale melts under rays of bright sun and welcome spring again))
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Snow related image searches
Photo credits: Svetlana Kravchenko.