Goodness Gracious, Me Oh My!
Today, I get to add an item to my DT list of firsts. I opened my profile [to compliment my friend of the harvest she shared with me which I took a picture of and was accepted]. Before I was able to show her the picture, the sudden increase in my earnings caught my eyes. I excitedly clicked it.... and much to my surprise, a P-EL sale! Goodness gracious, what an exciting discovery! Reading blogs about sales like this have always inspired me that one day it’ll happen to me and how awesome that it did today!
I don’t know how to dance the jig, but I am so delighted that I think my heart is doing it at the moment!
Oh, and as you surely have guessed, the picture on top "IS IT"! I've always loved San Diego... but now I love it even more... 50 credits more!!!
Thank you to DT!
Thank you to the buyer!!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget