Goodness Gracious, Me Oh My!
Today, I get to add an item to my DT list of firsts. I opened my profile [to compliment my friend of the harvest she shared with me which I took a picture of and was accepted]. Before I was able to show her the picture, the sudden increase in my earnings caught my eyes. I excitedly clicked it.... and much to my surprise, a P-EL sale! Goodness gracious, what an exciting discovery! Reading blogs about sales like this have always inspired me that one day it’ll happen to me and how awesome that it did today!
I don’t know how to dance the jig, but I am so delighted that I think my heart is doing it at the moment!
Oh, and as you surely have guessed, the picture on top "IS IT"! I've always loved San Diego... but now I love it even more... 50 credits more!!!
Thank you to DT!
Thank you to the buyer!!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon