At the suggestion on Mr. Toastie i did a Google search and found some of my images. I found one at Carlos Advicer.com Front page image but I could not open it. They gave credit. I found one at Main Coast Adventure.com and a buyer was nice enough to leave a note that they were using my image in a children's book which was a total delight to receive a message.
I also found the Main Adventure on MSN.com search.
Photo credits: Kathleen Struckle.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe