At the suggestion on Mr. Toastie i did a Google search and found some of my images. I found one at Carlos Advicer.com Front page image but I could not open it. They gave credit. I found one at Main Coast Adventure.com and a buyer was nice enough to leave a note that they were using my image in a children's book which was a total delight to receive a message.
I also found the Main Adventure on MSN.com search.
Photo credits: Kathleen Struckle.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website