After you download it, you can watch instructional videos that explain the basics of the program. Although I am only a novice at illustrations, I think it could be a great way to practice your skills! However, I have not been able to produce illustrations with it that have a good enough technical execution to be approved. But I still think Google Sketchup is a LOT of fun to play with!
(P.S. The image on the left is not mine, but I really liked it and thought it would be good for illustrating my blog.) :)
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software