After you download it, you can watch instructional videos that explain the basics of the program. Although I am only a novice at illustrations, I think it could be a great way to practice your skills! However, I have not been able to produce illustrations with it that have a good enough technical execution to be approved. But I still think Google Sketchup is a LOT of fun to play with!
(P.S. The image on the left is not mine, but I really liked it and thought it would be good for illustrating my blog.) :)
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget