Gornergratbahn in Switzerland
In Zermatt there are no motorised vehicles. You can arrive with train from Tasch, the last village with motorised permision.
The Gornergrat is surrounded by 29 peaks rising above 4,000 m in the Alps and several glaciers, including the Gornergletscher (which is the second longest glacier in the Alps after the Aletsch).
The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels. At the end of the line on Gornergrat, the Matterhorn is visible on a clear day.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?