Gornergratbahn in Switzerland
In Zermatt there are no motorised vehicles. You can arrive with train from Tasch, the last village with motorised permision.
The Gornergrat is surrounded by 29 peaks rising above 4,000 m in the Alps and several glaciers, including the Gornergletscher (which is the second longest glacier in the Alps after the Aletsch).
The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels. At the end of the line on Gornergrat, the Matterhorn is visible on a clear day.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings