Gornergratbahn in Switzerland
In Zermatt there are no motorised vehicles. You can arrive with train from Tasch, the last village with motorised permision.
The Gornergrat is surrounded by 29 peaks rising above 4,000 m in the Alps and several glaciers, including the Gornergletscher (which is the second longest glacier in the Alps after the Aletsch).
The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels. At the end of the line on Gornergrat, the Matterhorn is visible on a clear day.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon