Gornergratbahn in Switzerland
In Zermatt there are no motorised vehicles. You can arrive with train from Tasch, the last village with motorised permision.
The Gornergrat is surrounded by 29 peaks rising above 4,000 m in the Alps and several glaciers, including the Gornergletscher (which is the second longest glacier in the Alps after the Aletsch).
The train crosses impressive bridges, galleries and tunnels. At the end of the line on Gornergrat, the Matterhorn is visible on a clear day.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images