Got #1000 on line now!
I finally reached my goal of 1000 photos on line! I thought it would take me until December but the magic number was accepted today.
The autumn season was so beautiful where I live that the shots I took helped me tremendously.
I also had another reason for meeting my goal so quickly. I was helping my son and his family decorate their new home and wanted to get a good many photos on the walls before Thanksgiving so that they could proudly entertain in it.
Another reason to thank the people at DT, learning to take and process stock photos taught me much about how to get the best of what I see.
I have so many to choose from now that I need to make enough money to get three more large photos printed......I figure it's a way to help the economy, just make it and spend it.....
This is #1000, a place I have driven past a million times in my life!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror