Got #1000 on line now!
I finally reached my goal of 1000 photos on line! I thought it would take me until December but the magic number was accepted today.
The autumn season was so beautiful where I live that the shots I took helped me tremendously.
I also had another reason for meeting my goal so quickly. I was helping my son and his family decorate their new home and wanted to get a good many photos on the walls before Thanksgiving so that they could proudly entertain in it.
Another reason to thank the people at DT, learning to take and process stock photos taught me much about how to get the best of what I see.
I have so many to choose from now that I need to make enough money to get three more large photos printed......I figure it's a way to help the economy, just make it and spend it.....
This is #1000, a place I have driven past a million times in my life!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective