Got an Assignment File in at the Last Moment
I wish I could have uploaded editorial photos too - I had people shaking hands with and meeting President Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton including one with the former president high-fiving a little kid which would have been really cute but I love this photo which shows a young couple in love and having fun so I've very happy that it was accepted. I have to delete the old copy which has already sold a few times.
I like having the option of making files exclusive to dreamstime even if the rest of my work is on other sites since those exclusive files seem to do well and getting some views via the assignment is always a big help.
Hope you check out the assignment submissions. Though the link says winners voting is still open: See all the assignment files here
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime