Got a new prize from National Geographic photo contest!!
After four times participating in the annual photo contest hold by National Geographic Traveler magazine, I finally won the Merit prize in 2010. I think I am lucky this year, it's really hard for me to get such a encouragement. Although the award benefit is smaller than the prize that I won in 2008, I still prefer this one.
All the contest result have been announced on the official website of National Geographic Traveler magazine as follows:
my photo is the one named as "wall of books".
I also participated the 2010 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTO CONTEST as follows:
and my photo has been added in "week 6" of weekly selections. This contest is still running and will be closed on November 30, 2010. I don't think there will be another miracle, but it's already delightful enough for me to be a weekly selection in this contest!
Photo credits: Weixin Shen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget