Got a new prize from National Geographic photo contest!!
After four times participating in the annual photo contest hold by National Geographic Traveler magazine, I finally won the Merit prize in 2010. I think I am lucky this year, it's really hard for me to get such a encouragement. Although the award benefit is smaller than the prize that I won in 2008, I still prefer this one.
All the contest result have been announced on the official website of National Geographic Traveler magazine as follows:
my photo is the one named as "wall of books".
I also participated the 2010 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PHOTO CONTEST as follows:
and my photo has been added in "week 6" of weekly selections. This contest is still running and will be closed on November 30, 2010. I don't think there will be another miracle, but it's already delightful enough for me to be a weekly selection in this contest!
Photo credits: Weixin Shen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images