I had fun shooting these strawberries the other morning. We had picked up a large box of them recently. I wet them down, put them on a plate, and took them outside. I prefer the natural sunlight and the natural green background that is possible outside.
Anyway, I was fairly pleased with how they turned out.
I'm shooting with a Canon Rebel Xti and a new 50mm f/1.4 lens. I'm pleased with the sharpness that's possible around f2.0 or so.
But always glad to get constructive feedback for improvements.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America