I had fun shooting these strawberries the other morning. We had picked up a large box of them recently. I wet them down, put them on a plate, and took them outside. I prefer the natural sunlight and the natural green background that is possible outside.
Anyway, I was fairly pleased with how they turned out.
I'm shooting with a Canon Rebel Xti and a new 50mm f/1.4 lens. I'm pleased with the sharpness that's possible around f2.0 or so.
But always glad to get constructive feedback for improvements.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget