I had fun shooting these strawberries the other morning. We had picked up a large box of them recently. I wet them down, put them on a plate, and took them outside. I prefer the natural sunlight and the natural green background that is possible outside.
Anyway, I was fairly pleased with how they turned out.
I'm shooting with a Canon Rebel Xti and a new 50mm f/1.4 lens. I'm pleased with the sharpness that's possible around f2.0 or so.
But always glad to get constructive feedback for improvements.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road