I had fun shooting these strawberries the other morning. We had picked up a large box of them recently. I wet them down, put them on a plate, and took them outside. I prefer the natural sunlight and the natural green background that is possible outside.
Anyway, I was fairly pleased with how they turned out.
I'm shooting with a Canon Rebel Xti and a new 50mm f/1.4 lens. I'm pleased with the sharpness that's possible around f2.0 or so.
But always glad to get constructive feedback for improvements.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success