gotta love new toys
After getting a new laptop I realized that the Factory HP settings were totally off and I didnt feel like buying a calibration unit so a friend gave me this link. its free but takes a long time. But if you dont want to or have the money to get your monitor professionally calibrated check it out.
Before calibration the blacks were dull and everything was to bright.
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite