gotta love new toys
After getting a new laptop I realized that the Factory HP settings were totally off and I didnt feel like buying a calibration unit so a friend gave me this link. its free but takes a long time. But if you dont want to or have the money to get your monitor professionally calibrated check it out.
Before calibration the blacks were dull and everything was to bright.
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars