Who doesn't like a nice cup of coffee?
Some drink it for pleasure, to just enjoy the flavor and smell of it. Others drink it as a stimulant. And others drink it because they're 'addicted' and can't live without, and some just simply can't get enough.
Anyways, for me it's pure pleasure of the texture, taste and aroma; preferable as a 'Café con leche'.
The making of this pleasurable beverage in images:
From the plant:
To the roaster:
Having high-quality freshly roasted beans:
Ready to be grounded:
Straight into the espresso machine (always for two):
Just smell that aroma:
I think I'm going to make myself one.......Mmmmm
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe