Who doesn't like a nice cup of coffee?
Some drink it for pleasure, to just enjoy the flavor and smell of it. Others drink it as a stimulant. And others drink it because they're 'addicted' and can't live without, and some just simply can't get enough.
Anyways, for me it's pure pleasure of the texture, taste and aroma; preferable as a 'Café con leche'.
The making of this pleasurable beverage in images:
From the plant:
To the roaster:
Having high-quality freshly roasted beans:
Ready to be grounded:
Straight into the espresso machine (always for two):
Just smell that aroma:
I think I'm going to make myself one.......Mmmmm
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget