Who doesn't like a nice cup of coffee?
Some drink it for pleasure, to just enjoy the flavor and smell of it. Others drink it as a stimulant. And others drink it because they're 'addicted' and can't live without, and some just simply can't get enough.
Anyways, for me it's pure pleasure of the texture, taste and aroma; preferable as a 'Café con leche'.
The making of this pleasurable beverage in images:
From the plant:
To the roaster:
Having high-quality freshly roasted beans:
Ready to be grounded:
Straight into the espresso machine (always for two):
Just smell that aroma:
I think I'm going to make myself one.......Mmmmm
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!