Grand Mosque Unique picture
I followed this huge mosque from the first day they started building it. They started this project in Abu Dhabi UAE 2001, I was in a short visit to UAE, and year after year I was looking forward to see it and enter it. in 2007 its almost done but I was living in Abu Dhabi and working near by the mosque, so everyday I am following every single detail added to the mosque. until the moment they tried to light the mosque and they tried colorful lights but just for one night so i was very happy and excited to take this photos. and now the mosque have white lights and the colorful lights are memories.
Photo credits: Khalil Abusharekh.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster