Grand Mosque Unique picture
I followed this huge mosque from the first day they started building it. They started this project in Abu Dhabi UAE 2001, I was in a short visit to UAE, and year after year I was looking forward to see it and enter it. in 2007 its almost done but I was living in Abu Dhabi and working near by the mosque, so everyday I am following every single detail added to the mosque. until the moment they tried to light the mosque and they tried colorful lights but just for one night so i was very happy and excited to take this photos. and now the mosque have white lights and the colorful lights are memories.
Photo credits: Khalil Abusharekh.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step