Grandma in action!
A few days ago I thought to introduce a new model in my gallery.The assignments were a good reason and a good theme to make my wife's grandmother's pictures.I knew she love to knit and many years she knitted a lot of clothes for grandchildren.
The concept were a grandmother teach her granddaughter to knit and now you can see that photo
I had a lot of fun at this shot because i discovered in grandma a good model.I didn't worked to much because she was an exemplary model like she did that all life :)
Grandma is 82 years, not has a life too easy and it is an example of life for me and my family.
The pensioners who living in my country not live well because their pensions are very small and difficult to maintain.I thought that all the money i will earn from selling pictures to grandma will contribute to her pension to can live better.
I will show you few photos from grandma shoot now:)
Thank you for reading my article and have a very nice day:)
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings