Grandma in action!
A few days ago I thought to introduce a new model in my gallery.The assignments were a good reason and a good theme to make my wife's grandmother's pictures.I knew she love to knit and many years she knitted a lot of clothes for grandchildren.
The concept were a grandmother teach her granddaughter to knit and now you can see that photo
I had a lot of fun at this shot because i discovered in grandma a good model.I didn't worked to much because she was an exemplary model like she did that all life :)
Grandma is 82 years, not has a life too easy and it is an example of life for me and my family.
The pensioners who living in my country not live well because their pensions are very small and difficult to maintain.I thought that all the money i will earn from selling pictures to grandma will contribute to her pension to can live better.
I will show you few photos from grandma shoot now:)
Thank you for reading my article and have a very nice day:)
Photo credits: Gabriel Blaj.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project