About Graphic Tablets
I have a progress!
I started drawing my vector illustrations on a graphic tablet recently. I liked it!
This is much easier than to draw using a computer mouse.
Computer mouse to draw is not very convenient and accurate.
The first graphics tablet, which I tried - it's Genius, and today on my birthday gave WACOM! It is wonderful ^ _ ^
It remains for me to set up Illustrator to work with the tablet - and I can keep learning!
here are some of my illustrationsfrom my portfolio, drawn with a pen tablet:
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Graphic related image searches
Photo credits: Alisen.