Hi! this my first blog about my graphical illustration.
I've choose dark colors and square forms with definite lines for business target, while i've preferred more luminous colors with high saturation for a commercial target.
The strength of the visual message is entrusted to the ability to communication of the subjects used in my graphical representations.
This is all for now!
Photo credits: Orylar Lr.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava