The Great Migration, Kenya
As my passion in photography is wildlife, the Masai Mara in Kenya was always a dream to go and shoot.
That dream became reality and I finally got an opportunity to photography the great migration! It's actually quite hard to describe the migration as I feel it is something that can only be experienced!
One thing I noticed in the Migration is the number of Zebra that follow the migration, its not only Wildebeest as most people think. Thousands of Zebra take part in the migration as well.
I highly recommend the Masai Mara in Kenya to any photographer!!
Photo credits: Kierran Allen.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images