The Great Migration, Kenya
As my passion in photography is wildlife, the Masai Mara in Kenya was always a dream to go and shoot.
That dream became reality and I finally got an opportunity to photography the great migration! It's actually quite hard to describe the migration as I feel it is something that can only be experienced!
One thing I noticed in the Migration is the number of Zebra that follow the migration, its not only Wildebeest as most people think. Thousands of Zebra take part in the migration as well.
I highly recommend the Masai Mara in Kenya to any photographer!!
Photo credits: Kierran Allen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget