The Great Migration, Kenya
As my passion in photography is wildlife, the Masai Mara in Kenya was always a dream to go and shoot.
That dream became reality and I finally got an opportunity to photography the great migration! It's actually quite hard to describe the migration as I feel it is something that can only be experienced!
One thing I noticed in the Migration is the number of Zebra that follow the migration, its not only Wildebeest as most people think. Thousands of Zebra take part in the migration as well.
I highly recommend the Masai Mara in Kenya to any photographer!!
Photo credits: Kierran Allen.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)