The Great Picture
For a negative they used a large piece of muslin fabric specially ordered from Germany. The photo measures 107.5 x 31.5 feet!!!!
Photo credits: Marzanna Syncerz.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory