Great September sales
Is it just me or did September also bring you good sales? My sales were great! I had 10 sales in one day on the 29th! A total of 51 sales in September and lots of credit sales! I earned $69.66! I had about 147 images online at the beginning of the month and ending with 167. I am now on 174 and still have some pending files. And 3 level 2 files already! :)
I cannot imagine I get this lucky again for October but my portfolio is growing so I hope I will reach a minimum of $50 this month again. So far only 3 subscription sales so I hope the rest of the week will be better. My first goal is to get a steady $50 each month.
Has September been any good for you?
Photo credits: Marcel De Grijs.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget