Great September sales
Is it just me or did September also bring you good sales? My sales were great! I had 10 sales in one day on the 29th! A total of 51 sales in September and lots of credit sales! I earned $69.66! I had about 147 images online at the beginning of the month and ending with 167. I am now on 174 and still have some pending files. And 3 level 2 files already! :)
I cannot imagine I get this lucky again for October but my portfolio is growing so I hope I will reach a minimum of $50 this month again. So far only 3 subscription sales so I hope the rest of the week will be better. My first goal is to get a steady $50 each month.
Has September been any good for you?
Photo credits: Marcel De Grijs.
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright
- Snake Show Front Row Seat!
- 4 Reasons Photographers Should Look Into Custom Frames
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons - Technical issues
- Story of a photo (I): Alisson tried his best
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons, Image info
- Why you should take another look at TFP (when it's safe)