Here are some shots of the Great wall. It is really a great work of the ancient Chinese. DON'T miss if you happen to be in Beijing :)
Some of these photos are Editorial and Some are RF.
The images are a bit foggy due to the weather, not the air :). I think the government of Beijing has done a lot to improve its air conditions.
Yes. I miss you.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget