Here are some shots of the Great wall. It is really a great work of the ancient Chinese. DON'T miss if you happen to be in Beijing :)
Some of these photos are Editorial and Some are RF.
The images are a bit foggy due to the weather, not the air :). I think the government of Beijing has done a lot to improve its air conditions.
Yes. I miss you.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America