Here are some shots of the Great wall. It is really a great work of the ancient Chinese. DON'T miss if you happen to be in Beijing :)
Some of these photos are Editorial and Some are RF.
The images are a bit foggy due to the weather, not the air :). I think the government of Beijing has done a lot to improve its air conditions.
Yes. I miss you.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road