Here are some shots of the Great wall. It is really a great work of the ancient Chinese. DON'T miss if you happen to be in Beijing :)
Some of these photos are Editorial and Some are RF.
The images are a bit foggy due to the weather, not the air :). I think the government of Beijing has done a lot to improve its air conditions.
Yes. I miss you.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready