Here are some shots of the Great wall. It is really a great work of the ancient Chinese. DON'T miss if you happen to be in Beijing :)
Some of these photos are Editorial and Some are RF.
The images are a bit foggy due to the weather, not the air :). I think the government of Beijing has done a lot to improve its air conditions.
Yes. I miss you.
Photo credits: Zqfotography.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars