The Great Wall is a must!
Gradually spring set in. The trees grew green and flowers bloomed.Many people go to the outdoor to "spring travel".
April 4,2008 is one of china legal holidays.My wife and I went to the badaling remnant Great Wall, which is in the suburb of Beijing.As we know, the Great Wall of China is one of the Eight Wonders in the world, it has become the symbol of the Chinese nation and its culture.So,everyone in Beijing or from other places likes to climb the Great Wall,including me.
The weather is fine at that day ,we started at 5:30 am,and arrived the badaling remnant Great Wall about at 8:00 am.We spend about 5 hours arriving at the top. I and my wife took a lot of beautiful photos,though we felt tired.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road