The Great Wall is a must!
Gradually spring set in. The trees grew green and flowers bloomed.Many people go to the outdoor to "spring travel".
April 4,2008 is one of china legal holidays.My wife and I went to the badaling remnant Great Wall, which is in the suburb of Beijing.As we know, the Great Wall of China is one of the Eight Wonders in the world, it has become the symbol of the Chinese nation and its culture.So,everyone in Beijing or from other places likes to climb the Great Wall,including me.
The weather is fine at that day ,we started at 5:30 am,and arrived the badaling remnant Great Wall about at 8:00 am.We spend about 5 hours arriving at the top. I and my wife took a lot of beautiful photos,though we felt tired.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava