The Great Wall is a must!
Gradually spring set in. The trees grew green and flowers bloomed.Many people go to the outdoor to "spring travel".
April 4,2008 is one of china legal holidays.My wife and I went to the badaling remnant Great Wall, which is in the suburb of Beijing.As we know, the Great Wall of China is one of the Eight Wonders in the world, it has become the symbol of the Chinese nation and its culture.So,everyone in Beijing or from other places likes to climb the Great Wall,including me.
The weather is fine at that day ,we started at 5:30 am,and arrived the badaling remnant Great Wall about at 8:00 am.We spend about 5 hours arriving at the top. I and my wife took a lot of beautiful photos,though we felt tired.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?