The Great Wall of Panjiakou - Dreamstime
Reservoir of Panjiakou located at Hebei China. Panjiakou is a important pass of Great Wall. The Great Wall is built on the mountain. Here started in 1975 to construct the reservoir, started to store water in 1978. In the mountain valley, village and the Great Wall are submerged in underwater. Has formed the famous submarine Great Wall. This is the only scene at all the Great Walls of China.
Reservoir of Panjiakou mainly for Beijing, Tianjin supplies water. Here scenery is very beautiful. Attracted Chinese many photographers to come to photograph. I photographed the picture in here on this Sunday.
Photo credits: Tssnow.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather