The Great Wall of Panjiakou
Reservoir of Panjiakou located at Hebei China. Panjiakou is a important pass of Great Wall. The Great Wall is built on the mountain. Here started in 1975 to construct the reservoir, started to store water in 1978. In the mountain valley, village and the Great Wall are submerged in underwater. Has formed the famous submarine Great Wall. This is the only scene at all the Great Walls of China.
Reservoir of Panjiakou mainly for Beijing, Tianjin supplies water. Here scenery is very beautiful. Attracted Chinese many photographers to come to photograph. I photographed the picture in here on this Sunday.
Photo credits: Tssnow.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!