Green grass and blue sky
These sort of images are very popular on most stock sites.
But what if the sky where you live is always dull and grey?
What if the grass is never as green and lush as they appear in the photographs?
Follow the direction of this really cool online photoshop tutorial
and watch the downloads flood down.
Here's an example of how it could look-
(I'm off to make mine now) ;-)
and here it is.-
P.S.- if you find this article useful then please click the useful button above. Thanks
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava