Green grass and blue sky
These sort of images are very popular on most stock sites.
But what if the sky where you live is always dull and grey?
What if the grass is never as green and lush as they appear in the photographs?
Follow the direction of this really cool online photoshop tutorial
and watch the downloads flood down.
Here's an example of how it could look-
(I'm off to make mine now) ;-)
and here it is.-
P.S.- if you find this article useful then please click the useful button above. Thanks
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready