Green grass and blue sky
These sort of images are very popular on most stock sites.
But what if the sky where you live is always dull and grey?
What if the grass is never as green and lush as they appear in the photographs?
Follow the direction of this really cool online photoshop tutorial
and watch the downloads flood down.
Here's an example of how it could look-
(I'm off to make mine now) ;-)
and here it is.-
P.S.- if you find this article useful then please click the useful button above. Thanks
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!