Green & Green
I was on my way to Niagara Falls last weekend. I thought I might be able to get some useful pictures for stock purposes. Unfortunately, I wasn't very happy with the photos I took. Maybe its just too "touristy" of a place.
But on the way through the back roads of upstate NY, I came across many large wind turbines. I was able to stop and quickly get what I think are some very useful shots.
I know we all are partial to our own photos... but I particularly like the fact that I was able to capture these green-power wind turbines as they stood in the middle of these lush green corn fields.
Green & Green huh?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror