Green & Green
I was on my way to Niagara Falls last weekend. I thought I might be able to get some useful pictures for stock purposes. Unfortunately, I wasn't very happy with the photos I took. Maybe its just too "touristy" of a place.
But on the way through the back roads of upstate NY, I came across many large wind turbines. I was able to stop and quickly get what I think are some very useful shots.
I know we all are partial to our own photos... but I particularly like the fact that I was able to capture these green-power wind turbines as they stood in the middle of these lush green corn fields.
Green & Green huh?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars