Green & Green
I was on my way to Niagara Falls last weekend. I thought I might be able to get some useful pictures for stock purposes. Unfortunately, I wasn't very happy with the photos I took. Maybe its just too "touristy" of a place.
But on the way through the back roads of upstate NY, I came across many large wind turbines. I was able to stop and quickly get what I think are some very useful shots.
I know we all are partial to our own photos... but I particularly like the fact that I was able to capture these green-power wind turbines as they stood in the middle of these lush green corn fields.
Green & Green huh?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings