Green & Green
I was on my way to Niagara Falls last weekend. I thought I might be able to get some useful pictures for stock purposes. Unfortunately, I wasn't very happy with the photos I took. Maybe its just too "touristy" of a place.
But on the way through the back roads of upstate NY, I came across many large wind turbines. I was able to stop and quickly get what I think are some very useful shots.
I know we all are partial to our own photos... but I particularly like the fact that I was able to capture these green-power wind turbines as they stood in the middle of these lush green corn fields.
Green & Green huh?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs