Green & Green
I was on my way to Niagara Falls last weekend. I thought I might be able to get some useful pictures for stock purposes. Unfortunately, I wasn't very happy with the photos I took. Maybe its just too "touristy" of a place.
But on the way through the back roads of upstate NY, I came across many large wind turbines. I was able to stop and quickly get what I think are some very useful shots.
I know we all are partial to our own photos... but I particularly like the fact that I was able to capture these green-power wind turbines as they stood in the middle of these lush green corn fields.
Green & Green huh?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!