I got the idea recently to pluck a nice-looking green leaf and hold it against a blue sky. I thought the simplicity and purity of this green leaf against a blue sky with just a touch of clouds was an effective image communicating: nature, purity and "green" concepts, etc.
Constructive criticism for me?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror