I got the idea recently to pluck a nice-looking green leaf and hold it against a blue sky. I thought the simplicity and purity of this green leaf against a blue sky with just a touch of clouds was an effective image communicating: nature, purity and "green" concepts, etc.
Constructive criticism for me?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava