I got the idea recently to pluck a nice-looking green leaf and hold it against a blue sky. I thought the simplicity and purity of this green leaf against a blue sky with just a touch of clouds was an effective image communicating: nature, purity and "green" concepts, etc.
Constructive criticism for me?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters