I got the idea recently to pluck a nice-looking green leaf and hold it against a blue sky. I thought the simplicity and purity of this green leaf against a blue sky with just a touch of clouds was an effective image communicating: nature, purity and "green" concepts, etc.
Constructive criticism for me?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget