Green makes great contrast
I don't know about you guys but I like my pictures to be as colorful as possible, to capture those great live colors that nature gives us.
But most of all, I must say I'm in-love with the shades of green.
Green, I think, even if you have a subject of this color, or the subject on green background, makes the image a little bit more interesting, gives it a little bit more charm, freshness and contrast at the same time, and improves the features of the subject.
It might be just me, but as I look though my own portfolio and others as well, I tend to favor those pictures that have live green elements, they seem full of life more than other.
And to end this with a little joke: they say that green is the favorite color for geniuses :)) LOL
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns