Green makes great contrast
I don't know about you guys but I like my pictures to be as colorful as possible, to capture those great live colors that nature gives us.
But most of all, I must say I'm in-love with the shades of green.
Green, I think, even if you have a subject of this color, or the subject on green background, makes the image a little bit more interesting, gives it a little bit more charm, freshness and contrast at the same time, and improves the features of the subject.
It might be just me, but as I look though my own portfolio and others as well, I tend to favor those pictures that have live green elements, they seem full of life more than other.
And to end this with a little joke: they say that green is the favorite color for geniuses :)) LOL
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe