Green makes great contrast
I don't know about you guys but I like my pictures to be as colorful as possible, to capture those great live colors that nature gives us.
But most of all, I must say I'm in-love with the shades of green.
Green, I think, even if you have a subject of this color, or the subject on green background, makes the image a little bit more interesting, gives it a little bit more charm, freshness and contrast at the same time, and improves the features of the subject.
It might be just me, but as I look though my own portfolio and others as well, I tend to favor those pictures that have live green elements, they seem full of life more than other.
And to end this with a little joke: they say that green is the favorite color for geniuses :)) LOL
Photo credits: Andra Mohorea.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama