Last year's summer,I have visited Shanxi Jinci in China. In a forest outside a green lawn, the grass of a small tree grows in the central. This small tree leaves are green colors, and different from the surrounding green leaves, showed a strong vitality. In such a distant, quiet village, watching this small tree and the surrounding environment, it is inevitable people heart moved. So, I took a photo of this.
Photo credits: J6789.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
Related image searches
Live related image searches