Greenery - Pantone color of the year 2017
Pantone has chosen Greenery as the color of the year 2017, enough reason for us to celebrate as, you guessed it right, Greenery is pretty similar to Dreamstime’s brand color:
We’ve been committed to, and supported this color, for more than 10 years. We call it Moss Green here on Dreamstime and if you’ll search for it, you’ll find plenty wonderful pictures: Greenery photos.
What does Greenery represent? It is, of course, the symbol of new beginnings, a color that makes you think of nature’s rebirth in the first days of spring.
But it can be more than that. Greenery is the color of fresh ideas and bold decisions.
Or, perhaps, the color of peaceful getaways in the countryside?
Green is the freedom of childhood:
And some see it as the color of love:
Sorry, wrong picture. I meant this one:
What does this color mean to you? Discover more concepts in our dedicated collection.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service