Greenery - Pantone color of the year 2017
Pantone has chosen Greenery as the color of the year 2017, enough reason for us to celebrate as, you guessed it right, Greenery is pretty similar to Dreamstime’s brand color:
We’ve been committed to, and supported this color, for more than 10 years. We call it Moss Green here on Dreamstime and if you’ll search for it, you’ll find plenty wonderful pictures: Greenery photos.
What does Greenery represent? It is, of course, the symbol of new beginnings, a color that makes you think of nature’s rebirth in the first days of spring.
But it can be more than that. Greenery is the color of fresh ideas and bold decisions.
Or, perhaps, the color of peaceful getaways in the countryside?
Green is the freedom of childhood:
And some see it as the color of love:
Sorry, wrong picture. I meant this one:
What does this color mean to you? Discover more concepts in our dedicated collection.
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?