Greetings from Puerto Rico
I recently started this journey in photography and microstock which I'm really glad I did. I have little photos still since Photography is still part-time in my life but I do hope to improve my skills and knowledge in the subject as I go on. Here are some of my pics and please feel free to leave feedback as I really appreciate them for purpose of improvement. Thanks to all and DT =). Have a wonderful Day all.
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!