Growing up in Newport Beach, CA
I grew up in Newport Beach California graduated Corona Del Mar High School in 1984. I miss it - the energy the beaches the business the beauty. Back then we had film only, we waited at least 2 weeks for our pictures after paying $20.00 we would sit on the curb outside the little Kodak House and look at them slowly. Many were bad or you missed the shot or you forgot what you wanted to take a picture of because it was 2 or 3 weeks ago!
I took this image while on a visit down south with film at sunset and it was like magic all over again.
Photo credits: Michelle Arconti.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget