Growing up in Newport Beach, CA
I grew up in Newport Beach California graduated Corona Del Mar High School in 1984. I miss it - the energy the beaches the business the beauty. Back then we had film only, we waited at least 2 weeks for our pictures after paying $20.00 we would sit on the curb outside the little Kodak House and look at them slowly. Many were bad or you missed the shot or you forgot what you wanted to take a picture of because it was 2 or 3 weeks ago!
I took this image while on a visit down south with film at sunset and it was like magic all over again.
Photo credits: Michelle Arconti.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking