Growing up in Newport Beach, CA
I grew up in Newport Beach California graduated Corona Del Mar High School in 1984. I miss it - the energy the beaches the business the beauty. Back then we had film only, we waited at least 2 weeks for our pictures after paying $20.00 we would sit on the curb outside the little Kodak House and look at them slowly. Many were bad or you missed the shot or you forgot what you wanted to take a picture of because it was 2 or 3 weeks ago!
I took this image while on a visit down south with film at sunset and it was like magic all over again.
Photo credits: Michelle Arconti.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to