Growing up together
When I started to be a contributor just a bit more than a year ago, I didn't have any clue what professional illustration is like and what I should do to create beautiful and unique picture. I didn't know how to draw people and my first attempts to make them weren't great success.
Still I haven't found my and my only style in graphics although my works differ from others. But the great thing is that the quality and speed of creating my artworks are increasing day by day. It helps me in my full-time job as well as in my studying. Some contributors claim that stock is rather marathon than sprint and I have to agree with it. As you grow through life as personality also you improve your skills and it is not the matter of couple of hours.
Thanks everybody and non-stop inspiration!
Photo credits: , Olyashevchenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe