Growing up together
When I started to be a contributor just a bit more than a year ago, I didn't have any clue what professional illustration is like and what I should do to create beautiful and unique picture. I didn't know how to draw people and my first attempts to make them weren't great success.
Still I haven't found my and my only style in graphics although my works differ from others. But the great thing is that the quality and speed of creating my artworks are increasing day by day. It helps me in my full-time job as well as in my studying. Some contributors claim that stock is rather marathon than sprint and I have to agree with it. As you grow through life as personality also you improve your skills and it is not the matter of couple of hours.
Thanks everybody and non-stop inspiration!
Photo credits: , Olyashevchenko.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget