Growing up together
When I started to be a contributor just a bit more than a year ago, I didn't have any clue what professional illustration is like and what I should do to create beautiful and unique picture. I didn't know how to draw people and my first attempts to make them weren't great success.
Still I haven't found my and my only style in graphics although my works differ from others. But the great thing is that the quality and speed of creating my artworks are increasing day by day. It helps me in my full-time job as well as in my studying. Some contributors claim that stock is rather marathon than sprint and I have to agree with it. As you grow through life as personality also you improve your skills and it is not the matter of couple of hours.
Thanks everybody and non-stop inspiration!
Photo credits: , Olyashevchenko.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite