Guess I'm blogging!
I didn't even know DT had blogs - I'm such a noob considering I've been here forever! I joined the site in 2004 sometime and just got back "into" microstock. :)
My goal in micro is clearly explained on my "real" blog at http://www.niltomil.com but just the title should explain it - nil to mil. I want to go from $0 to $1,000,000 in micro dollars and I'm going to do whatever I can to get there! So far, so good.
Favorite image from April so far:
Photo credits: Matt Antonino.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars