I am new here, and thought to showcase work of photographers and link it to cities around me. I live in Guildford, UK. Its a small posh town rated as one of the safest place in England. It is 30 mins from London, Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. An hour drive to seaports down south from G'ford.
The Cathedral provides a lot of inspiration to the residents of the town.
The Guildford Castle provided protection in mordern wars with the installtion of anti-air strike gun, safeguarding the wealthy of London business houses!
Guildford is a small text book fairy land with River Wey, traffic less houseboat river crusing and display of life-art!
I hope you liked the preview of Guildford!
Next town is gonna be Kingston-upon-Hull or Hull!
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon