I am new here, and thought to showcase work of photographers and link it to cities around me. I live in Guildford, UK. Its a small posh town rated as one of the safest place in England. It is 30 mins from London, Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. An hour drive to seaports down south from G'ford.
The Cathedral provides a lot of inspiration to the residents of the town.
The Guildford Castle provided protection in mordern wars with the installtion of anti-air strike gun, safeguarding the wealthy of London business houses!
Guildford is a small text book fairy land with River Wey, traffic less houseboat river crusing and display of life-art!
I hope you liked the preview of Guildford!
Next town is gonna be Kingston-upon-Hull or Hull!
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns