I am new here, and thought to showcase work of photographers and link it to cities around me. I live in Guildford, UK. Its a small posh town rated as one of the safest place in England. It is 30 mins from London, Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport. An hour drive to seaports down south from G'ford.
The Cathedral provides a lot of inspiration to the residents of the town.
The Guildford Castle provided protection in mordern wars with the installtion of anti-air strike gun, safeguarding the wealthy of London business houses!
Guildford is a small text book fairy land with River Wey, traffic less houseboat river crusing and display of life-art!
I hope you liked the preview of Guildford!
Next town is gonna be Kingston-upon-Hull or Hull!
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy