Guilin city and the amazing scenery of Yangshuo in China
South of China has the amazing scenery, more than you would hope for.
Karst formations, rice fields and big rivers. Everything forms a picture, which waits to be taken.
One of the most stunning view I have ever seen:
Guilin is very special place, a city famous to Chinese and foreign travelers. Many interesting rocks, nice food and tourist travel spots.
It is located in the north of Gaungxi province, with nicer climate from the very south of China.
Guilin city scenery:
Yangshuo is a small town, close to Guilin, where you can take a boat ride on Li river and see the amazing and colorful nature.
With amazing karst formations, beautiful sunsets are gurantied, you just have to find yourself on the right place at the right time.
Spontaneously caught sunset scene in Yangshuo:
(looks much better if you open the picture :)
If you have any questions about travel around China, feel free to write in the comments section.
Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Saletomic.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava