Gullfoss, the golden waterfall
Oh, that was an adventure, what an incredible place that was. All Iceland is beautiful to visit and worth shooting for some very unique travel photos.
I was lucky to spend few days, and managed to grab some nice lighting shining over this majestic waterfall.
I tell the full story on my travel blog.
Enjoy and go visit it Iceland.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
Related image searches
Travel related image searches