Hailuogou glacier in China
Hailuogou glacier is in Sichuan,westof China.It is part of Mt.Gongga,which has an elevation of 7556m.It is the highest peak in Sichuan Province as the King of Sichuan mountains.Snow remains on the mountain all year around.
For roughly 1600 years this ice wall has been creeping and carving its way down to the forest below and towards Moxi town.
The park is the lowest glacier in Asia.The glacier melt has created the Dadu River and continues to alter the landscape further down the valley.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road