Hailuogou glacier in China
Hailuogou glacier is in Sichuan,westof China.It is part of Mt.Gongga,which has an elevation of 7556m.It is the highest peak in Sichuan Province as the King of Sichuan mountains.Snow remains on the mountain all year around.
For roughly 1600 years this ice wall has been creeping and carving its way down to the forest below and towards Moxi town.
The park is the lowest glacier in Asia.The glacier melt has created the Dadu River and continues to alter the landscape further down the valley.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?