Hailuogou glacier in China
Hailuogou glacier is in Sichuan,westof China.It is part of Mt.Gongga,which has an elevation of 7556m.It is the highest peak in Sichuan Province as the King of Sichuan mountains.Snow remains on the mountain all year around.
For roughly 1600 years this ice wall has been creeping and carving its way down to the forest below and towards Moxi town.
The park is the lowest glacier in Asia.The glacier melt has created the Dadu River and continues to alter the landscape further down the valley.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava