Hailuogou glacier in China
Hailuogou glacier is in Sichuan,westof China.It is part of Mt.Gongga,which has an elevation of 7556m.It is the highest peak in Sichuan Province as the King of Sichuan mountains.Snow remains on the mountain all year around.
For roughly 1600 years this ice wall has been creeping and carving its way down to the forest below and towards Moxi town.
The park is the lowest glacier in Asia.The glacier melt has created the Dadu River and continues to alter the landscape further down the valley.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready