Hailuogou glacier in China
Hailuogou glacier is in Sichuan,westof China.It is part of Mt.Gongga,which has an elevation of 7556m.It is the highest peak in Sichuan Province as the King of Sichuan mountains.Snow remains on the mountain all year around.
For roughly 1600 years this ice wall has been creeping and carving its way down to the forest below and towards Moxi town.
The park is the lowest glacier in Asia.The glacier melt has created the Dadu River and continues to alter the landscape further down the valley.
Photo credits: Feng Hui.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one