It's a ceremony that was ordered by God (Allah) to follow the steps of the father of all the prophets, Abraham (Peace upon him)
What I like most about Haj is that it's the occasion where rich & poor, old & young are equal, no signs of differences, just the same way God looks to all people!
"Not to mention the four days off to enjoy the family, celebration & eating sweets" :)))
Blessed Haj for those who are making it this year & a nice season for all!
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava