It's a ceremony that was ordered by God (Allah) to follow the steps of the father of all the prophets, Abraham (Peace upon him)
What I like most about Haj is that it's the occasion where rich & poor, old & young are equal, no signs of differences, just the same way God looks to all people!
"Not to mention the four days off to enjoy the family, celebration & eating sweets" :)))
Blessed Haj for those who are making it this year & a nice season for all!
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy