It's a ceremony that was ordered by God (Allah) to follow the steps of the father of all the prophets, Abraham (Peace upon him)
What I like most about Haj is that it's the occasion where rich & poor, old & young are equal, no signs of differences, just the same way God looks to all people!
"Not to mention the four days off to enjoy the family, celebration & eating sweets" :)))
Blessed Haj for those who are making it this year & a nice season for all!
Photo credits: Maen Zayyad.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day