Halloween is comming!
There is less than a week till the night of Halloween will begin!
In my country, this holiday is not that popular, but it begins to increase in popularity in the last years.
I remember thought when I use to live in the U.S that this holiday was fascinating me. I loved it! Every family in the neighborhood with no exception use to decorate their houses, one spookier than the other.
Every child and even grown up use to have a great Halloween costume to scare the people on the street or to trick or treat.
So, I really love this Halloween night and I really hope that soon it will become more popular in Europe.
Have a nice frightening night on this year Halloween! :)
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day