Halloween is comming!
There is less than a week till the night of Halloween will begin!
In my country, this holiday is not that popular, but it begins to increase in popularity in the last years.
I remember thought when I use to live in the U.S that this holiday was fascinating me. I loved it! Every family in the neighborhood with no exception use to decorate their houses, one spookier than the other.
Every child and even grown up use to have a great Halloween costume to scare the people on the street or to trick or treat.
So, I really love this Halloween night and I really hope that soon it will become more popular in Europe.
Have a nice frightening night on this year Halloween! :)
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget