Halloween is about a month away and the kids are already deciding on what they should dress up as to go trick or treating.
As far as stock photography is concerned, what is the best type of pictures to submit for this holiday? Is it pictures of pumpkins resting on hay stacks, kids in their costumes, haunted houses, or all little bit of everything.
I am aware that Halloween is not as big in other countries as it is in the United States. We sure do love our holidays, especially when free candy is involved!
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People