Halloween tutorial (part 1)
Over the coming weekend (and possibly into next week?) i'll be posting a series of photoshop tutorials for the halloween season that's almost upon us. I've done a couple of halloween related images before ( haunted house, evil face) but have found a lot more out there so i'll start this short series off with a tutorial on how to make a cool Jack-o-lantern. Try it out and maybe come up with images as good as these?
Here's a couple more i've found.-
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget