Halloween tutorial (part 1)
Over the coming weekend (and possibly into next week?) i'll be posting a series of photoshop tutorials for the halloween season that's almost upon us. I've done a couple of halloween related images before ( haunted house, evil face) but have found a lot more out there so i'll start this short series off with a tutorial on how to make a cool Jack-o-lantern. Try it out and maybe come up with images as good as these?
Here's a couple more i've found.-
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!