Halloween tutorial (part 1)
Over the coming weekend (and possibly into next week?) i'll be posting a series of photoshop tutorials for the halloween season that's almost upon us. I've done a couple of halloween related images before ( haunted house, evil face) but have found a lot more out there so i'll start this short series off with a tutorial on how to make a cool Jack-o-lantern. Try it out and maybe come up with images as good as these?
Here's a couple more i've found.-
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars