Halloween tutorial (part 4)
Here's a photoshop tutorial that'll show you how to add a bloody scar onto one of your model images to give a scary, gruesome, gory and violent image just in time to scare the kids at halloween time.
This tutorial could also be useful if you wanted to do a series of images on domestic violence without actually harming your models first ;-)
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!