Halloween tutorial (part 4)
Here's a photoshop tutorial that'll show you how to add a bloody scar onto one of your model images to give a scary, gruesome, gory and violent image just in time to scare the kids at halloween time.
This tutorial could also be useful if you wanted to do a series of images on domestic violence without actually harming your models first ;-)
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready