About hand drawn kid's illustrations ...
Inspired by the Mildegard's blog post "Pictures that do sell and do not" concerning hand drawn illustrations, I've uploaded several mines, mostly kid's pictures.
Mildegard has made the good analysis of what types of hand drawn illustrations are sold better, but I'm still interested - does anyone else have a similar experience? What hand drawn illustrations are sold better from your point of view? Thanks a lot in advance!
Photo credits: , Tanyae.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images