Handy Photography Cheat Sheets
Here is a handy link to some visual cheat sheets that will be highly beneficial for beginners in understanding many basic photography principals including manual settings & exposure, angles, focal lengths, aperture, ISO, shutter speed, histogram deciphering, shooting modes, depth of field, cropping, lighting and much more.
For those of you (like me) who get bored reading about these things in long winded, technically over worded articles that either just make me feel like an idiot, or put me to sleep, these will be great. Happy shooting!!
Photo credits: Andreykuzmin.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget