It happened one day...
A blog about nothing, the mad ramblings of a bored mind.
Finally, the moment has come where the chains can be unlinked, when new horizons can be explored, when all things have come together and conspired to grant me a new beginning. 2007 has lived up to its promises in the most surprising and unexpected of manners. Some events that I had conciously decided to bring about at the end of last year, and others have been so wondorously unexpected but nevertheless enormously blessed.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!