Happy 1st of April)))
The city I live in – Odessa – is considered by Ukrainians and its inhabitants a capital of humour. I don’t know whether it’s Odessa’s warm climate (the city is located on the cost of the Black Sea), or there’s just something in the air, but people here are very open-minded and with a good sense of humour. That’s why every year on the April 1st we celebrate the Day of Humour with a traditional parade, different competitions and concerts. This is the day when you shouldn’t believe anyone, as everybody is very inventive with their jokes))))). So if somebody tells you that you have won one million dollars or simply that your back is white or your shoelaces have come undone – in most cases it’s not truth)).
I know the tradition to celebrate the 1st of April is widely spread all over the world.
On this day I just want to wish you all a lot of good and sincere laughter as it can really make you live longer.
A simple smile can raise your mood, lighten the surrounding world
and make others happy.
So try to start your day with a smile
and be ready to laugh at a good joke and even at yourself
and the world will definitely become a better place.
Oh, and watch your back – it’s white!)
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite