Happy Birhtday to YOU dear Hubby!!!
Tomorrow is my hubby's 51st birthday. He has been looking for some new glass ans possibility a new camera body for months. Today on Craigs List we found a Eos 20D and a cannon 28-135 with an image stabilizer, and lots of accessories for just $600. it is not top of the line but it is a couple steps up from his XT.
We played around with it for a while before it got too dark and we just love them both.
Can't wait to try it out on the bridal shots i will be taking later this spring
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget