Happy Birhtday to YOU dear Hubby!!!
Tomorrow is my hubby's 51st birthday. He has been looking for some new glass ans possibility a new camera body for months. Today on Craigs List we found a Eos 20D and a cannon 28-135 with an image stabilizer, and lots of accessories for just $600. it is not top of the line but it is a couple steps up from his XT.
We played around with it for a while before it got too dark and we just love them both.
Can't wait to try it out on the bridal shots i will be taking later this spring
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters