Happy Birhtday to YOU dear Hubby!!!
Tomorrow is my hubby's 51st birthday. He has been looking for some new glass ans possibility a new camera body for months. Today on Craigs List we found a Eos 20D and a cannon 28-135 with an image stabilizer, and lots of accessories for just $600. it is not top of the line but it is a couple steps up from his XT.
We played around with it for a while before it got too dark and we just love them both.
Can't wait to try it out on the bridal shots i will be taking later this spring
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava