Happy Birhtday to YOU dear Hubby!!!
Tomorrow is my hubby's 51st birthday. He has been looking for some new glass ans possibility a new camera body for months. Today on Craigs List we found a Eos 20D and a cannon 28-135 with an image stabilizer, and lots of accessories for just $600. it is not top of the line but it is a couple steps up from his XT.
We played around with it for a while before it got too dark and we just love them both.
Can't wait to try it out on the bridal shots i will be taking later this spring
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!