Happy Birhtday to YOU dear Hubby!!!
Tomorrow is my hubby's 51st birthday. He has been looking for some new glass ans possibility a new camera body for months. Today on Craigs List we found a Eos 20D and a cannon 28-135 with an image stabilizer, and lots of accessories for just $600. it is not top of the line but it is a couple steps up from his XT.
We played around with it for a while before it got too dark and we just love them both.
Can't wait to try it out on the bridal shots i will be taking later this spring
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa