Happy Birthday To Me
I requested a payout for my birthday and am glad I did. I'm the only person who gave me something!
No, I'm not making enough for groceries, gas, bills or retirement, but it's still fun to get.
The main thing I wanted to say is:
Thanks to a friend here (Richard) I have discovered how much fun the stickers I receive can be!
1) Trouble sleeping?
Put them on your eyes to block out the light.
2) Broken windshield?
Line it with DT stickers until it can be fixed.
Mark your luggage with them.
4) Want to redecorate?
They can be a border around any room.
5) Want to start a new fad?
Put them on those rubber shoes.
6) Need to lose weight?
Seal the door of your fridge with them.
7) Mad at the admins?
Of course, target practice, what else?
8) Nosey neighbors?
When you cover your windows with them and the sun hits,
they look like really cool shades.
9) No business cards?
No problem, add you phone number and stick them to
10) Last, but surely not least,
They are just so darn clever, I think I will try harder to get more of them. If you don't get the stickers, you don't know what you are missing!
Thanks DT, love 'em!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava