happy birthday - you're stupid and old
well thats how i felt today anyway. yes,it was my birthday, i am now 52. an achievement in a way, i have lost many friends at a much,much younger age.
however, today it seemed every piece of technology in my house was out to get me
my eyes were blurry from trying to use my glasses to photograph in macro
my head hurt all day and still does
my brother asked if i had been old and cranky all day and i had to say yes i had been.
but tomorrow is a new beginning and some rest, patience and reading the directions will go a long way towards having a better day.
so on to day number 18,981 ( or 52 years +1 day)
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?