happy birthday - you're stupid and old
well thats how i felt today anyway. yes,it was my birthday, i am now 52. an achievement in a way, i have lost many friends at a much,much younger age.
however, today it seemed every piece of technology in my house was out to get me
my eyes were blurry from trying to use my glasses to photograph in macro
my head hurt all day and still does
my brother asked if i had been old and cranky all day and i had to say yes i had been.
but tomorrow is a new beginning and some rest, patience and reading the directions will go a long way towards having a better day.
so on to day number 18,981 ( or 52 years +1 day)
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles