What a amazing pic!What a Incredible dancer!When I shot this pic at a summer night,I even couldn't believe my eyes.
Maybe from this pic you can't figure out what it is.It's a kind of peg-top,with some little lamps in different color around it.This is a popular toy for children in China.
When I was a child, the peg-top I ever had was very ordinary.They are usually made of wood.With a rope,everyone could play this toy easily.Now,the tops become diversified and more beautiful.So it can be a great 'dancer',which we never imagined in our childhood.
Photo credits: Alanchen.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!